duminică, 19 august 2012

Migrating

 'I am not a bad person for doing this, I am not a bad person for doing this...' - this is what I keep repeating myself for being such a bad, bad person and leaving my Blogger blog after so little time. The thing is, I think the WordPress platform suits me more and also it seems like a more 'serious' foundation. I've imported all of my blog posts into my WordPress account, and fortunately, since I didn't have that much traffic, followers etc, I didn't 'lose' much. For the 3 followers that I had here, THANK YOU for reading everything and I hope you'll join me over on the dark  other side! (I might have cookies?)
I will post the link to my new blog below (the title is the same, just the ending is different) - by the way, should I consider the fact that the title wasn't taken a good thing (lucky me?) or a bad thing? (no one else had thought of this original,creative  kind of weird name?)


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu